Regional Law Firm Rankings
- Top Atlantic Regional Firms
- Top Ontario regional firms
- Top Prairie Regional Firms: Big deals, an economic boom, exciting challenges, and lots of legal work are bringing lawyers to Manitoba and Saskatchewan like never before.
- Canadian Lawyer's top 10 firms from B.C., Alberta, and the territories are in a sweet spot right now.
- Canadian Lawyer's Top 10 Quebec Regional Law Firms
- Canadian Lawyer's top 10 prairie law firms are keeping very busy
|Photo: Just a Prairie Boy|
- The top 10 Ontario regional firms are proud of their mid-market positions but say that doesn’t mean they can’t serve clients around the world.
- Top 10 full-service law firms in Atlantic Canada
- Lavery de Billy takes top spot in Canadian Lawyer’s ranking of the top 10 Quebec regional law firm
- Lawson Lundell tops Canadian Lawyer’s rankings of the top 10 firms in B.C., Alberta, and the North
It wasn’t long ago that a wave of mergers formed a cluster of large, national law firms and prompted legal industry pundits to declare the death of the regional firm. There is no way they can stand up to the boundless resources of big law, the experts cried. Fast-forward a decade or so, and it’s safe to declare that doomsday scenario, shall we say, a tad premature. “As Mark Twain said, rumours of our demise are greatly exaggerated,” says Edmonton-based Field LLP managing partner James Casey.