Video: Practice Made Pefect: Rankings and awards – Get involved!Written by Jane Southren Posted Date: November 28, 2016
Click here to view video.
Jane Southren is the principle of Jane Southren Consulting. Drawing on more than 15 years of experience as a practising litigator and almost five years as an in-house business development coach at a mid-sized law firm, Jane works with lawyers to help them build their practices into strong, sustainable businesses. She writes and speaks regularly about issues facing lawyers building practices in today’s market and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Column: Practice Made Perfect
Latest from Jane Southren
- Cross-selling: the Unicorn of the practice of law
- Neuroscience provides a case for docketing business development time
- Storytelling mastery: Why it matters to lawyers
- Practice Made Perfect - Episode #7: Rankings and awards – Get involved!
- When it comes to demonstrating 'value,' what’s old is new again